Return to Forum Web Site
What will happen to this data!
- Your action of clicking on ‘Submit’ and following the instructions at this point will result in all the data you have entered being emailed to a central point.
- At the central point the data will be “Format adjusted” from a text file via a Spread sheet and then into a data base
- In the database tick box answers (which start with your simple tick) will be added up and reported against the original question in the survey
- The comment boxes will be split into their relevant subjects and exported out of the data base into a word processor. At this point they will be converted into sentences of information and then placed in a table which will sort out the subjects into common themes.
- These common themes will then be manually assessed and sorted into numerical values associated with those themes
- At this point all the data will be re-amalgamated and printed as a report.
- The report will form the foundation of the 20 year plan for Burpham
- In respect to Confidentiality of the Data the Post code and address will only be used to assess area responses to ensure we have a successful response from each section of the community
If anyone has a query and wants to observe the Data Processing Process process please contact the Forum to arrange an appointment